silverstone tj-07 release date??

I've heard about this case, yet google image search comes up with absolutely nothing. Google web search comes back with forum topics all over the place, but only in people's "dream machine" listings... anyone have any links that include pictures?

Even silverstonetek.com doesn't show it. They show TJ01 through TJ06, no pic for the TJ07, just a flashing black&white outline of a case.

Yeah I would love to see a pic of it myself. Maybe someone will post scans of that mag.?

Sheldron said:
not nearly impressive enough for the expected pricetag

who r u kidding? it has 2 120mm blow holes on the TOP of the case, 2 120 mm fans on the hard drive cages (2 diff hd cages facing the side panel each with their own 120 mm fan) and 2 92mm fans exaust. I cant remember whats there for exaust.

it has a slightly btx outlay with the psu on the bottom of the case and other stuff like that

I've been waiting for the TJ-07 for quite a while now. No news on release date, but a few new pictures (10/26/2005) have surfaced. Looks very nice! Same arrangement as the Lian-Li V series without the mainboard inversion, which is good for the heatpipe coolers in boards like the A8N32-SLI and K8N Diamond Plus, one of which I plan on using for my next rig. Each HDD rack can have its own 12cm cooling fan on the right panel. Rear panel has two 9cm fans. Should we water cooling friendly too -- plenty of room for a pump in front of the power supply, space for a 2x12cm radiator up top, and lots of 5.25" bays -- perfect for a cool reservoir like an Aqua Computer AquaTube/AquaBay

images790590.jpg

images790589.jpg

02v.jpg

01v.jpg

Wow! That's a really nice case! I love the TJ-06, I really want it, kind of wish I got that instead of my PC-60. I think the TJ-07 or TJ-06 will be my next case :D

Damn, that case is NICE!! I cant believe how good it looks.. It even has side cooling for the HDs! Wow..idk maybe its just me, but that case WILL be my next :D

ya my next upgrade will be around vista release so ima get that case or if silverstone makes a better case by then (they usualy have an amazing case every year for dream machine ...

This is what i got from an email from silverstone, way to much for the case.

Hi,

this case will be in the USA by the third week of December
it will come in two colors Black and Silver
the price should be around $300

Joel

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.....

But damn, DECEMBER, what are they doing, mining and refining the Aluminum themselves, geez

300 isnt alot

mine was 200

also the one used for last years DMC was about 280 bucks

300 is alot when you consider the Lian Li looks exactly the same for 100 less.

As quoted and edited from comic book guy...

Most Expensive Case...... EVER!

(Except for the Zalman case..., or a case with a prommie attached)

Back