SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E Evolution Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
It seems as though the crew at HardwareHeaven really like the SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E Evolution micro-ATX case. A case this size might be good for a LAN rig or something of that nature.

For those looking at a flexible Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX case one of the chassis SilverStone offer is the Temjin TJ08-E. This compact tower is designed to offer maximum flexibility with some cutting edge features and today we have one on our test bench to review.
 
Man, just a day too late.

I was thinking of buying this case for a rebuild of the SO's system, but was concerned about available space.

I saved a bit of money and ordered the Cooler Master Elite 341, which I think is a good case, but with not nearly the polish of the Silverstone.
 
I was considering this for my SB rig for a while, but ended up with CrossFire so mATX was a no go, and stayed with my old Raven 2. For a mATX case it's small and still can fit quite a lot inside.
 
The thing that piqued my interest in this case was whether it was possible to fit one of those Phobya/Magicool 1x180 rads in the front there for a decent CPU only or maybe a CPU + chipset type of loop. Didn't look like the case might have been wide enough to fit though..
 
Back
Top