• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silverstone SX600-G PCI-e Cable Question

Moogoos

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
334
I am thinking of getting a GTX 980 SC and using this PSU. The GTX 980 SC I believe has 2 6 pin power plugs but the PSU only has 1 blue 8 pin PCIe out. How would I wire this card?

Thanks!

Edit: NM seems it has dual 6/8 pin PCIe
 
I am thinking of getting a GTX 980 SC and using this PSU. The GTX 980 SC I believe has 2 6 pin power plugs but the PSU only has 1 blue 8 pin PCIe out. How would I wire this card?

Thanks!

Edit: NM seems it has dual 6/8 pin PCIe

I think you can go cheaper and do the new 500W SFX L from them. It should have the two 6/2 pin too as well. At least thats what i digged up. If someone can confirm that would be helpful.
 
Back
Top