• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silverstone Sugo Evolution Owners!!!!!

AMD RULES

Gawd
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
940
Silverstone Sugo Evolution Owners!!!!!

How is you Silverstone Sugo Evolution?
Like it?
Good temps?

I'm thinking of getting one for an upgrade next summer to Intel Quad Core

Thanks

AMD RULES
 
I'm pretty happy with my SUGO box. I just removed an x2 4800+ in favor of the Intel Conroe, and it was pretty painless. Due to its size, the SFF is fairly easy to work on.
Temps are obviously higher with this than say a full tower, but nothing too terrible. Overall, I like the look and feel.

-E
 
DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg


Pictures of my X2 4800+. I don't have new pics for the Conroe conversion.

-E
 
Back
Top