Silverstone SG07 Youtube Clips

3DChipset

Gawd
Has anyone see this video from Hexus?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqNrepvVkhs

They mention price... Between $180 to $200.00 for the Sugo SG07 ...

Plus the depth is getting pretty long. If you look as he keeps flipping and the background case it's not that too far off.. Pretty interesting the case will come close to $200.00 for an iTX case. Ouch....

It comes with a 600wattpsu. If you add the price of a sg05 or 6 and the 450 psu its around 200.

The price was aproximate, not sure now it's exacly the same...
The price is that high because it comes with a 600W psu, its more or less 100$ per each (case and psu)

mmm 8GB ram + gigabyte mobo + i7-660 + h50 + ssd raid0 + (as many as fit) 2tb hdd's + hd 5900 series vid... oh yeah :>

I bought this case and LOVE it. I got a high OC on my 920 and It looks awesome. I left the stupid handle off and I installed the NZXT 200 (192mm) fan. It only works with their fan I think. It's a great case. Fan controllers a big bonus.

I also installed A corsair H50 by removing the drive cage at the bottom.

Pros:
Lump on back makes for great wire hiding.
BLACKED OUT INSIDE
Fits H50 & GTX 295 (full size cards)
Tons of cooling.
Built in Fan Controllers

Cons:
Instructions are shitty. Worst I've ever read.
Power & Hdd Lights don't seem to work
Could be a little smaller if the front panel wasn't so big.

May I ask where?

I bought this case and LOVE it. I got a high OC on my 920 and It looks awesome. I left the stupid handle off and I installed the NZXT 200 (192mm) fan. It only works with their fan I think. It's a great case. Fan controllers a big bonus.

I also installed A corsair H50 by removing the drive cage at the bottom.

Pros:
Lump on back makes for great wire hiding.
BLACKED OUT INSIDE
Fits H50 & GTX 295 (full size cards)
Tons of cooling.
Built in Fan Controllers

Cons:
Instructions are shitty. Worst I've ever read.
Power & Hdd Lights don't seem to work
Could be a little smaller if the front panel wasn't so big.

who cares where.. I wanna know how he got a 1366 chip in an itx case since I havent seen any 1366 motherboards smaller then mATX

Methinks he's talking about the NZXT Vulcan:

"I left the stupid handle off and I installed the NZXT 200 (192mm) fan"

Methinks he's talking about the NZXT Vulcan:

"I left the stupid handle off and I installed the NZXT 200 (192mm) fan"

Yea probably.. He also posted in the Vulcan thread.. Looks like its a Mis Placed post.

I was so looking foward to this case but of course they had to go 180mm fan and not the 120mm that the Corsair H50 is designed for and a slim optical drive....I may have to think about modding..because I want this case!!

Back