• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silverstone SG05 in white?

Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
29
I'm hoping someone from Silverstone can chime in here. :)

I noticed on the Silverstone web site that there is a model number for a white SG05 with USB3. The model number is SST-SG05W-USB3.0. A Google shopping search turns up no vendors. Is this a real product?
 
The white model was available in the USA when the SG05 was released. I owned one myself for a few months. I haven't seen it available in a long time though.
 
I am also really interested in possibly getting a white SG05, regardless of USB version. Is there anywhere to order one of these in Canada? Haven't been able to find one and everywhere says they're discontinued. :(
 
I wish the Silverstone rep would chime in on this. Obviously there is demand for an SG05 in something other than black.

Right now, at least in North America, the SG05 is like the Model T Ford -- any color you want, as long as it's black. :)
 
I picked one up from amazon about a month ago. Love it, very nice case. Originally wanted to go with a white lian Li but could not find it anywhere.
 
Back
Top