Silverstone SG01 $99 Fry*s B&M

auspexd

Gawd
Silverstone SG01 evo matx case at Fry*s B&M in CA for $99. Other locations may vary.

Wow, that is a great deal compared to online. I wish I lived in Cali I would have picked my two up there.

Anyone want to buy one for me and mail it? I can't even find it for the "retail" 129 price online.

benamaster said:
Wow, that is a great deal compared to online. I wish I lived in Cali I would have picked my two up there.
Sometimes I wish the same thing, but then I realized that if I did, that I would just be depositing my paycheck into Fry's every week.

vbrtrmn said:
Sometimes I wish the same thing, but then I realized that if I did, that I would just be depositing my paycheck into Fry's every week.
Hahah :D

So true, so true :(

don't want to slide (too much...) off-topic, but anyone knows of a good matx board to put in these... 754 or 939, doesn't matter, but these cases are gorgeous and I'm thinking about picking up one just for the heck of it ;)

I picked one of these up at Fry's Houston. I wouldn't have known about it unless you had said something here! Thanks OP!!!!

I'm finally one step closer to my SFF build...

:cool:

thanks for the suggestions Treyshadow !

picked a black one at the Tempe's Fry's after work, truly a nice case, none on the shelves but the guy said they still had 3-4 in the back. Don't know about the silver ones though...

Back