Silverstone RVZ01 Review

Screes

Limp Gawd
Found this today. It's in Korean, but there are a LOT of high res pictures of just about every possible angle you could possibly want to see on this case. Also you could just have google translate the page for you if you really want to see what they say about it.

http://www.coolenjoy.net/bbs/boardc.php?id=review&no=18155&p=1

Personally i really want to hold out for someone to make the Valve prototype enclosure. The RVZ01 is almost double the volume of the 7 liter Valve prototype case. The RVZ01 is actually larger by volume than the NCase M1.

Silverstone seems to have added height to allow a 3.5" HDD to be mounted above the PSU, width to accommodate the PSU plug in such a way that wouldn't interfere with a radiator below the graphics card, and depth for the optical drive. None of which i have any interest in.

Last edited:
Yea i don't like how it looks either. Silverstone said at CES they will introduce an ML07 which is exactly like the RVZ01 except it looks good. Which is great, except its still way too big.

The ML07 will likely have a lot broader appeal than this plastic odd bird. Still, I'm happy to see this form factor (slim itx w/ full sized gpu) get some love. It's been DIY territory for awhile now (though I still say the DIY cases are still nicer).

Back