Silverstone RV02

Tobe

Banned
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
103
Does anyone know how the hell you get the front panels off this thing? lol ;-(
 
yeah for real. ive never seen anything like it. didnt the case come with an instruction manual? :p
 
That video may not have been really clear but he's got it right - you insert a screw driver into the holes on each side (one at a time) and push/pry the side of the front cover out. It takes some fiddling around but you'll get it. I definitely hate the design but once you know where to pry, it's do-able.
 
The HD cage plastic slide things won't fit my WD Black 1TB drives.

I had to use thumb screws to keep them in, heres hoping they're not loud as fuck!
 
The HD cage plastic slide things won't fit my WD Black 1TB drives.

I had to use thumb screws to keep them in, heres hoping they're not loud as fuck!

Not sure what you're talking about. I have 2x 1tb WD Blacks in my RV02 and they fit fine.
 
Did you use the plastic rail things that drop in on each side?

They were about .5 inch too short for the other screw hole...
 
Back
Top