• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silverstone LC17 stealth drive VFD

rantanamo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
220
I'm trying to put an M-Play Blast VFD into Silverstone LC-17 Optical Bay slot. So far I've used double sided tape to fit the unit perfectly behind the top optical stealth slot. Both lines of the VFD are perfectly visible as is the IR reciever. From far away and in the dark this looks pretty good (I plan to actually cut a square in the middle of the case when I go Blu-Ray + HD-DVD drives). There is, however space between the VFD and front of the case. I was wondering what you guys would use to cover the open whole? Plexiglass, some tinted plastic glued or taped in? Can't seem to find anything, but would love a solution.
 
Back
Top