• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Silverprop GPU blocks: anyone use them?

djBon2112

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
5,279
http://www.petrastechshop.com/sifucrco.html

Clearance at Petra's, 2 of them for $100 (as opposed to my only other single slot choice, the full coverage 1900-series blocks at $100 each). I'm thinking this is a pretty good deal as I need a low-profile waterblock for my GPU (and eventually the second one as well, my main concern), but I was wondering if anyone has used these, and can attest to how good/bad they might be?
 
For core only cooling, there are few reviews of Silverprops, but they were help in highly regarded during Maze4 GPU/MCW-50/55 days. For that price for a really low profile, it's a pretty good deal, although you will need to add in the price of ramsinks (that will fit of course). DD Maze5-GPU Low Profiles are 25mm thick (might also fit) and their SLI kit (including ramsinks) will fit x1800 series. I would check a bit for Silverprop x1950 compatibility, but otherwise that's a very nice deal.
 
Back
Top