• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silver Sugo 03 owners

Hully

n00b
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
20
Hi

Can anyone recommend a DVD RW that's a GOOD colour match for a SILVER Sugo 03?


Also, the Sugo 03 case has doors either side of the grill. On the black version the framework around the black hidden 3.5 bay, visibly when door is open is silver is this finished aluminium?

Thanks


Hully.
 
Sadly, the best matching dvd rom that matches the silver and black sugos are out production in the US: they were the the Pioneer A07XL to A09XL series which came with faux brushed aluminum plastic bezels. They came in black, white, and silver. Your best bet in finding them now is on ebay.

I'd get an a08 or a09 because they're shorter at 180mm and the a07 (the one I have) is 198mm.

edit: If you got some money to burn, you can buy an imported A12XLC (this is the current silver one) off an australian that ships worldwide on ebay.
 
Performance-PCs sells some DVD±RW drives that they've vinyl-dyed silver (link).

If you're willing to get creative with the mounting method, you might be able to use a Lian-Li C-01 silver optical-drive cover (link), over the drive. I'm surprised Silverstone doesn't make something similar for their cases.
 
frontfc8.jpg


LiteOn Silver Cover ;)
 
Hi emax

It looks good, but its not that easy to tell with the flash. In your opinion is it a GOOD colour match?

Could you please list the model, or give a link.

Thanks


Hully
 
It would be awesome if they came with hidden/stealth drive bays. That's one of the features I like on the Shuttle G5s.
 
Thanks emax

Unfortunately, I was unable to find any silver DVD RW with SATA and lightscribe in the UK hard to believe, spent quite some time looking as well... The manufactures make then just no one stocking said drives.

Nice photo, I'd be very happy with the colour match looks great!

Had to go black, I think the silver looks a bit classier.

What CPU and how are you cooling, temps? Please

Thanks


Hully
 
Do 2 hard drives fit in this case? I'm thinking about putting a q6600 in it along with 2 hard drives.
 
Back
Top