Silver Rivets On My Lian Li 65b Window

aldy402

2[H]4U
the rivets on my lian li 65b that hold up the window on my side panel are just plain ugly.
they're silver and it just bothers me, it sticks out like a sore thumb
I have some 99 Honda Accord black touch up paint that i use for my bumper lol,
should i jus mask the panel and start painting away with touch up paint??
keep in mind , its as small as a nail polish bottle and the brush is jus about the same size

i need some feedback from some experienced ppl

or can i just drill them out and buy new black rivets? if so, where?

thanks

Touch up paint would work fine. Just make sure to make it even so it doesnt look like ass.

I've never seen black rivets for metal. I've seen them on leatherwork, so if you can find some kind of leather supply place, that might help.

what about jus masking the whole panel instead of the rivets and just do a once over with black spraypaint? or should I just stick with touch up paint?

You probably don't want to paint the entire panel. The paint won't look as good as the anodized aluminum.

Gibo said:
You probably don't want to paint the entire panel. The paint won't look as good as the anodized aluminum.

no ofcourse not, just the rivets we're talking about

heh... colored rivets... just remember, those rivets shown in teh pic have a head about teh size of a nickle. We use em on the racecar all the time.

you can find smaller ones in color though. Search for Smiley's Race parts. We buy A LOT of stuff through them. you can also search for J&R Motersports. Or, southwest speed. Also, performance bodies.

http://www.smileysracing.com/cat/vi...Key=a4f4c780ee5f7987725b7dab3d7dbdb7&pgID=655

you want teh small ones. they are a bit larger than you would normally see on a computer... and they have a 3/16 shank so you might have to drill your holes out.

And for that price you get a box with a whole s-load of em

Back