• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

silly flakums

flak

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
215
keekles.gif
 
i can't believe i have a 2.7ghz athlon and none of you care.
 
it's been done before many times, now if that was on air(I assume no) that would be very interesting :)
 
archevilangel said:
it's been done before many times, now if that was on air(I assume no) that would be very interesting :)

slk-947u + 80mm vantec tornado + ducting made of tape and paper
 
it's a 2600+ i got a while ago.

edit: the noise drives me nuts tho. ordered a tdx and a pump. already got the heatercore.
 
flak said:
it's a 2600+ i got a while ago.

edit: the noise drives me nuts tho. ordered a tdx and a pump. already got the heatercore.

Sweet. I've been tempted to get the 2600m for a while. Once I get my blocks and pump I'll see how much farther I can take my regular 2500. It's sitting at a decent OC with great temps on air right now. :)
 
Back
Top