Silicon Driver Problem

theseeker

2[H]4U
I recently struggled through a Bad or Missing Config SYS 32 problem and in the course of fixing the problem my Silicon RAID Driver is gone. I tried to reinstall in windows according to Silicons instructions and it shows up in device manager, but windows no longer recognizes my RAID drive and the driver does not load when the computer posts.
Any suggestions? I can reinstall windows, but I would prefer not to.
Thanks in advance.

Try removing everything to do with the driver and/or helper applications, and then re-install it.

Right click on My computer, go to properties, hardware, device manager (although you are already this far, i felt like posting it anyways. deal with it :p), and right click on controller, and click properties. Does it say its working properly or is there a problem? Also, if it working correctly, go to the driver tab and see if the correct driver is listed.

Panda Man said:
Right click on My computer, go to properties, hardware, device manager (although you are already this far, i felt like posting it anyways. deal with it :p), and right click on controller, and click properties. Does it say its working properly or is there a problem? Also, if it working correctly, go to the driver tab and see if the correct driver is listed.

Did that too, still no go.

Back