• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

SilenX Modular and Silent PSU Confirmed!!!

mi1stormilst

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 6, 2001
Messages
1,408
I contacted SilenX today they are actually working on a modular PSU! Think Ultra X-Connect! See the email below...I removed the helpful persons name and position to protect the guilty. If nothing else we will have more modular PSU's to choose from...

__________________________________
Hi Garrett,

We're actually working on such a feature, but I can't say exactly when
it'll be available. Just thought you should know. If you need anything
else, let me know!

==============================

Mighty Mouse
Here he comes to save the DAY!
MightyMouse@SilenX.com
http://www.SilenX.com

SilenX Corporation
10606 Shoemaker Ave
Unit A
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 USA
+1 562 252 1531
 
Sounds cool, I'm actually working on one for both my mod projects (1U PSU and regular ATX).
 
Back
Top