• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

silentbeat07's FS/WTB Thread

silentbeat07

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 1, 2010
Messages
78
updated 3/22/11
Read before you buy!


  • Heatware Paypal Verified
  • Accept ONLY Verified Paypal (non-credit card) or Money Order (Preferred), items won’t ship until payment is cleared.
  • ALL prices are in USD and shipping NOT included.
  • Ship ONLY to lower 48 states via PayPal confirmed addresses.
  • PM me shipping speed and company (USPS, FedEx, UPS).
  • Local pick up available 95070, please PM.
  • Prices negotiable, NO lowballers.
  • Offers, discussions, questions, please PM.
  • PM me first for disputes before giving bad rep.
Building my reputation leaving heat is REQUIRED!


For Sale
Item: Antec Truepower 2.0 550w [Specs]
Condition: New
Price: $70 now $45
AntecTruepower20.jpg

Item: PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750w [Specs]
Condition: RMA
Price: $80 now $55
PcPowerandCoolingSilencer750.jpg

Item: EVGA 9800 GTX [Specs]
Condition: Used for 3 months
Price: $50 now $40
Comment: The product number is a 9800 GTX+ but the box and video card says 9800GTX, would be nice if someone explained this.
EVGA9800GTX.jpg

9800GTXpnedit.jpg

Item: Asus G1S-X1 SOLD


Item: Asus P6TD Deluxe 1366 Motherboard [Spec]
Condition: RMA, just got it 3/17/2011
Price: $180 now $135
AsusP6TDDeluxeMobo.jpg

AsusP6TDDeluxeokay.jpg

Want to Buy
  • Cheap Blu-Rays
  • 24"+ Dell Ultrasharp Monitors
  • 1 x XBox 360 Controller (white)
  • 2 x XBox 360 Rechargeable Controller Battery (white)
 
Last edited:
I'm just curious, how did you break the brackets that block the rear vents? I can't imagine how that would happen.

bump.
 
I'm just curious, how did you break the brackets that block the rear vents? I can't imagine how that would happen.

bump.

I blame poor design on asus's part. The heat over a period of 4 years or so weakened the plastic. one day i was fumbling for the a/c adapter ran my fingers across and the little bars just fell off. =(

everything else still works though.
 
I blame poor design on asus's part. The heat over a period of 4 years or so weakened the plastic. one day i was fumbling for the a/c adapter ran my fingers across and the little bars just fell off. =(

everything else still works though.

That makes sense, I forgot about all the heat being vented out of there for so long.

Thanks for answering my question :).
 
Back
Top