silent-circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoBeDaPlaya

2[H]4U
Anyone heard from him lately?
His profile says "silent-circuit was last seen: Thursday at 1:35 PM", but he has not responded to any of my PMs since earlier this week.

1) [Mar 15] Agreed to buy 2x reference unlockable 6950s for $120 shipped

2) [Mar 18] Paid via PayPal balance

3) [Mar 29] Says cards went out (delay due to Easter, issue with his PayPal account). Promised $10 refund for the trouble.

4) [Apr 4] - last PM confirming that he sent out the cards via USPS. Asked for tracking number but have not heard from him since then.

Entire PM history for this transaction : Unlocked 6950s | [H]ard|Forum

silent-circuit, if you're reading this, I no longer want your cards.
Purchased 2x R9 270s from newEgg rather than keep waiting for cards that will never seem to arrive.
Will ship them back if I ever do receive them, but you are covering the return shipping charges.

Last edited:
Refund was sent in full via PayPal as of a couple minutes ago. Again, apologies to the OP; I've been travelling a lot (actually in Vancouver at the moment) and did not respond quickly enough, I realize. Wasn't trying to trick anyone, just seems a case of stuff getting lost in the mail. I'm opening a claim with USPS as soon as I get home.

Apologies if I flew off the handle a little, but silent-circuit was good at his word - refund came through and all is well.
Thank you again for stepping up, it is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back