• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silent Boost not so silent

FaRKle0079 said:
Tt = crap... the only decent products they make are the ones they copied from other companies... Tt is like ricers... all sho no go.

Sorry, you are wrong.
 
BossNoodleKaboodle said:
Apparently you haven't read this thread about TT ripping off other manufacturers or just what the ThermalRock is. Check out the links to proof pictures... http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=871960

Boss, please do not crap a relevant thread with links to your "personal complaint" posts. We've been through this once already, I really don't feel like going there again.
 
Well you probably shouldn't be posting after your own posts, since its poor forum etiquitte. Got any reason the guy who said TT is like a riced car is wrong? Personally I see a strong resemblance to cheesy paint jobs, neon lights, and coffee can mufflers put onto a Civic with a 1.4L 4-banger that does 0-60 someday, with TT's styling and their ineffecient PSU's and noisy but ineffective CPU coolers and fans. Maybe all their look-alike cases could be equated to those fake Lamborghini cars that cost like 1/4 the price of a real one... only it would be like charging the same as a Lamborghini for a fake in the case of buying a TT over a CM lets say. I wonder what your witty rebuttal will be to that.
 
BossNoodleKaboodle said:
Well you probably shouldn't be posting after your own posts, since its poor forum etiquitte. Got any reason the guy who said TT is like a riced car is wrong? Personally I see a strong resemblance to cheesy paint jobs, neon lights, and coffee can mufflers put onto a Civic with a 1.4L 4-banger that does 0-60 someday, with TT's styling and their ineffecient PSU's and noisy but ineffective CPU coolers and fans. Maybe all their look-alike cases could be equated to those fake Lamborghini cars that cost like 1/4 the price of a real one... only it would be like charging the same as a Lamborghini for a fake in the case of buying a TT over a CM lets say. I wonder what your witty rebuttal will be to that.

Well, so much for not crapping another thread, Boss. :rolleyes:
 
Your posts aren't containing any information relevant to the topic at had, which is TT's ineffective and loud cooling solutions.

FaRKle0079 said:
Tt = crap... the only decent products they make are the ones they copied from other companies... Tt is like ricers... all sho no go.

cornelious0_0 said:
Quoted for truth.....after owning a few Tt coolers and some other products in the past I can admit that the MAJORITY of their coolers aren't really THAT great...but there are some that stand out from the rest. For other misc stuff I really loved my Hardcano12....that thing was amazing....but I haven't really seen much else that I actually liked.

I(illa Bee said:
it is a thermaltake product, you get what you pay for. There not known for quality, or premence...If you looking a for a cheap quite CPU cooling soultion...you cant go wrong with an alpha HS and quite fan.

These people were also commenting on their TT experiences.

I made the mistake of buying their products in the past, and particularly one of their solid copper heatsinks, when I was ignorant of other, better brands.

Maybe you should include a recommendation for a Vantec Tornado or one of those 50dB 170mm fans in your posts to make them even more irrelevant.

Personally I'd say to look at Zalmann or SilenX coolers because they're renown for their quiet cooling ability and accurately advertized specs. I'm pretty sure that the TT I had violated workplace noise regulations as well when on medium setting, it must have been 40dB.
 
Go with the Orange Nexus 120mm fans. Nothing beats them. Yate Loons....*drool*
 
BossNoodleKaboodle said:
Maybe you should include a recommendation for a Vantec Tornado or one of those 50dB 170mm fans in your posts to make them even more irrelevant.

I'm not going to argue with you (again) in this thread, I just want to know what the hell you meant by this sentence.

I have never owned a Tornado nor have a made any fan recommendations to anyone recently, what are you referring to?

I use a Panaflo H1B and 2 Evercool alum. 12cm fans in my case. Yes, they are louder than most people prefer, louder than I prefer, but they cool very well and that is why I have a fan controller.
 
Back
Top