Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hello all, i am looking to buy 2 80mm led fans that are quite, my pc is pretty loud and i would like to switch 2 of them with silent led ones, my budget is $5-6 each. Thanks!
Those listed up there ^^^^ are just the fans included in that roundup and aren't necessarily silent or even quiet.
For an 80mm I'd take a look at the scythe kama series or nexus. I am looking to use those for my htpc. I am currently leaning towards scythe as I recently got a scythe ninja mini and am very impressed with the 80mm fan that came with it (apparenty that fan is only available by itself in japan.)
I have the panaflo l1a's in my desktop rig and while impressive when they were new, that was 2003.
They are not that great by today's standards and apparently they are not very consistent with build quality now.