• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Silent +1000w PSU?

akg102

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
210
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there were any super quiet 1000w+ PSU's. I'm currently building an open case/benching station and would love to have something quiet/silent. Obviously, any choice will need to be 'buzz' free and have quality fans.
 
The Corsair AX1200 has a "silent" fan at low load levels, and is very quiet once the fan ramps up too. I have the 850w model, and can vouch for its quietness.
 
Zalman 's Heat Pipe series power supply ZM1000-HP+

I have one and you cannot hear it compared to the cpu/video fans.
 
Back
Top