SIIG eSATA II ExpressCard RAID ?

dejacky

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
346
I can't get this SIIG eSATA II ExpressCard to work with any external eSATA hard drive enclosures. I use the SATA-to-eSATA cable, but none of the lights on the SIIG card light up. It's as if it is not sensing any connection from the external enclosure. Currently I'm using the CoolMax CD-311 multi-port SATA hard drisk enclosure with a 750GB SATA Seagate 7200rpm hard drive. Everything works fine via the USB 2.0 connection and the ExpressCard is detected in device manager fine, but never shows hard disk connection. Help please? :confused:
 
Is the switch on the back pushed to the left or right? Try it in the other position.
 
Is the switch on the back pushed to the left or right? Try it in the other position.
ROFL. It kills me that every once in a while I make these newb mistakes. I was so used to the previous enclosures not working that I forgot to switch it to SATA mode. It found it now, THANK YOU! :D . Now, I need to figure out how to access the drive in windows without having reformat it again :p.
 
Back
Top