signout jack

piako

[H]ard|Gawd
I've never written a sign-out cart but these error handlings of the checkout process on some sites really piss me off. Handing fields to incorrect fields on refresh of missing data you see.

Have to scrim over all the crap to make sure their coding didn't refresh a field with wrong data. Hate this.

ie missing some field that cannot be null then jacking the refresh with crap scrambling and having to re-enter crap.

stop jacking my signout mofos :eek:

I've never written a sign-out cart but these error handlings of the checkout process on some sites really piss me off. Handing fields to incorrect fields on refresh of missing data you see.

Have to scrim over all the crap to make sure their coding didn't refresh a field with wrong data. Hate this.

ie missing some field that cannot be null then jacking the refresh with crap scrambling and having to re-enter crap.

stop jacking my signout mofos :eek:
This thread is better placed in GenMay, but only with actual examples of sites that at-the-moment have some issues. Alternatively, have you ever contacted the unnamed website support and provided clear instructions on how to reproduce the issue? (And without a pompous tone in the dialog?)

Still not sure you know what scrim means. Dictionary.com gives one definition that seems unlikely, Urban Dictionary gives another definition list of possibilities that seem even less appropriate.

Back