Sign HERE is you still don't have the game :-(

My local Canadian EB says that they'll get it in tomorrow afternoon.

Just got my tracking information for my order from EB, i got overnight shipping, i should be playing doom 3 by lunch tomorrow.

Qwertyman said:
just got mine, no fricking figure though, bastards. anyone know what it looks like though?

Oh no, that's the best part of preordering! :(

I get mine Wednesday 12 noon or close to it. Depends on how lazy I am to get out of bed and go get it, :rolleyes:
Not going to play it until night to get the full dark and hopefully scary experience. :)

I stand and watch as the people with cash grab doom3 from the shelves, and i start to cry,
WHY!!!!! i scream, why must i be out of money, i got the rig, but not the game....
I think bad and scary thoughts of what i would do to my boss for laying me off, DAMN IT,
I feel like a kid in a candy store with the manager telling me "dont touch anything...U HEAR ME!".
I look to my feet in sorrow, and i think... "what of myne can i sell to afford this masterpiece.... My beater car.... My cat maybe.. :confused:" .
i'll have to wait till e-bay buyers will buy my crap, in the mean time, i shall mod my own games to resemble what may look like a D3 rip off.... :(

Tales that should never be told

I preordered from gamestop.com and they shipped out on aug 2nd. It was supposed to be delivered on aug 3rd by 3 pm.

I waited whole day and left at 2:45pm for work. Then I checked the status they tried to deliver it at 2:57pm. Those idiots do it at last damn minute. So then I got the slip, and at 6:30 went to pick it up at the station. Arrived there exactly at 6:58pm, right before they SUPPOSED to close it. Guess what? They were already closed. I got pissed, and drove off. I called fedex and canceled my preorder and told them I will just buy the damn game in store tomorrow. I paid 55 bux on gamestop website and in Fry's it will be $43.99. This is like 3rd time fedex does this crap.

Token User said:
Waiting for Xbox version - 60" widescreen and digital surround is going to blow away a 19" monitor and puny little PC speakers ....

And what's stopping you from doing that with your PC? You'll get better graphics, better resolution, better performance... AND you could play it now.

moralpanic said:
And what's stopping you from doing that with your PC? You'll get better graphics, better resolution, better performance... AND you could play it now.

Last night I played it on an HD widescreen TV. Set a custom resolution and everything. Sex.

moralpanic said:

Hmmm .... my gaming rig used to be a watercooled Athlon 1300, but I fried my Radeon 8500 ... now using a Compaq N1020v laptop as my main machine, and use the Xbox for gaming. I am in no way a hardcore gamer ... and since getting married the amount of "disposable" income for resurrecting my machine has gone into other projects (house renovations, and the Hitachi Ultravision 60" HDTV).

So, yes - I enjoy games - but I am not going to buy a new machine to just play games, that is what the console is for.

I'll be waiting for the Xbox version to come out. Everyone - enjoy the PC version.

Doom on 60" of screen... Ohhh yaaa,.... I might have to get it for x-box as well... Good call!

edit. though I only have a 55" hdtv still should look great!

I must post this quickly....there is a zombie in my house. I can hear him....i can smell him....i last saw him in the bathroom......i locked him in there while i try to make a weapon....ok, i have a spatula duct taped to a broomstick......."as laserdemon opens the bathroom door"....I dont see him, ill crouch and sneak in with broom drawn....i slowly stand up looking across the bathroom when i reliaze the zombie is there, and yes the zombie is standing there glaring at me, it raises a weapon of some sort.. i strike first, glass flys everywhere...a mirror???...at that moment i reliaze ive beem playing Doom 3 too much and have not had sleep for 2 days.....YOU DAMN DIRTY APES---I AM A ZOMBIE AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Back