• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Side panel question on Mystique 631

andrus

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 13, 2007
Messages
362
I'm going to buy this case and a fan for the side panel but I can't find out what size fan it can hold on the side. Looks to me like 92mm? Can anyone confirm that? And if I were to put a fan there, it should be an intake right? Would that bring in a lot of dust inside (I despise cleaning my case)?

http://svc.com/rc-631-kkn1.html
 
I have the clear panel side version and it is a 120mm on this one.

Hmm.. Do you think they could be different sizes? The window one does look a bit bigger to me. Does anyone have one without a window? If not I'll just hold off on the fan for now..
 
Yes, they are in fact different sizes, the non-window is 80mm. Compare it to a TT Tsunami (92mm) for instance, the hole is smaller.
 
Back
Top