Sid Meier Humble Bundle

I've played Railroads, and while it isn't as complicated (More involved...lol) as the railroad tycoon series, it's fun to fool around with. It's very similar to RRT, in play and somewhat in looks. For the price, i'd recommend it.
Never played the Ace Patrol series, so can't say anything on that.
If they had included Pirates, this deal would have been an instant no-brainer deal. :)
As it is, while i have most of the games, the DLC for the Civ games and the Ace Patrol are why i got it myself. (I have all the rest)

You just gotta believe guys and gals! :D

Humble Sid Meier bundle Update

Updated with bonuses for "BTA":

Civ V: Scrambled Continents DLC
Civ V: Scrambled Nations DLC
Pirates!

Soundtrack: Baba Yetu (Civ IV Theme)

I bit for railroads and pirates. I've already got all the civ stuff so if you want to trade for civ 3, 4, 5, or gods and kings shoot me a pm.

Railroads is actually a pretty fun game, but at its core it really is just an earlier and more graphically impressive Pocket Trains, only you get to do a bit of sim-building in it track and building-wise.

I got suckered in for the $15+tip bundle last night. I'll probably gift or sell Steam codes for the few games I already own from this bundle.

I somehow forgot to buy this, I really wanted the Rail Road game..If anyone has an extra key for RR, PM and I'll shoot you a $1.00 gifted via PP...

awww damn it, i was goin to pick that up for pirates and spaced it lol
ahh well Im sure a deal will come around again, its not like i dont have other games i need to get too lol.

well fellow members anyone interested in buying my Sid Meier humble bundle for $15? I pd over the $15 mark and got everything. I choose gift instead of getting the keys. I thought that I really wanted it but know thinking bout it I got steam games that I don't even play let alone what the hell I bought them for. Me thinks I'm not really into this type of game even though I have play something like this before. It gets boring to me.

Back