• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shuttle Xpc Sn95g5 Questions

SniperZ

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
68
ok im wanting to sell my rig and get parts for this. I want to get a 74gig raptor, x800xtPE, and a a64 3000+ 939 90NM, Audigy 2 ZS, along with some corsair pc4400 cas 2.5 memory. My quesiton is with the power supply they have, 230 watts, i belive, could it run all of this??

thanks
 
I would have to say that it probally could. While the rating on the shuttle SFF's power supplies aren't that high they do actually put out the amount of power that they say they do. I mean they are good quality power supplies so it should be able to run it.
 
it will...there is much on this subject I hate to say, the bigger squeeze will be the audigy card. myself, I don't like how tight it fits but it werks

cheers!
 
As continually stated in the SFFforums, the PSU from shuttles are of very high quality. The wattage means nothing if the PSU cannot reliable deliever current on the rails and Shuttles do very well for their power rating, even better then higher wattage ATX PSU's

That being said, people have stuffed 6800GT's, dual raptors, DVD burners and soundcards and the system will run then no problem.

Now overclocking, well thats a different story.
 
Back
Top