Shuttle SP45H7 biuld

Bling

Gawd
this is mainy going t be a compter for ordinary tasks with world of warcraft thrown in. I might dabble a bit with crysis or other such things though.
https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.aspx?BundleExist=N&ID=10479106&ChangeQty=0
I chose the e8400 over a quad or i7 because it will run cooler and drawless power and provide 90%+ of the performance for what i use it for.
I chose the 4850 because it was the highest end graphics ard with one 6 pin pci-e power plug. I also think that it will provide adequate performance for Wow at a high resolution.
I chose to get an ssd after reviews. I will use it for programs and Os while utilizing a hdd for storage. it has a .1 ms seek time so bootng and loading apps would be alost instantaneous.
I chose the shuttle because esthetics and noise. I have used them often in the past I feel that the modest power supply should be easy able to handle the hardware that i have chosen.
I selected he monitor because it is fairly innexpensive and has a very good dot pitch.
Going with the shuttle wil make this comuter overall a bit smaller than what i woud hve likely gone with if i tried to biuld a sff from different components. it is also going to be fairly quiet and look good.
I already have a Mice and keboard i can use so no need to buy that.
Do you have any comments on this at all? or have I pretty uch covered the bases?

Back