Exactly the same specs as the SP35P2 Pro, just seems to lack the fingerprint reader and speedlink, two features I'd rather not have anyways. Way too pricey atm as well, it should eventually be considerably cheaper than the Pro version.
What irks me though is the SP35P2 Pro was supposed to have Dolby Digital Live and DTS Connect. It doesn't. That was supposed to be the main distinction over it versus the plain non-Pro which never came out (until this, which is basically what a non-Pro is). This all happened because Shuttle fucked up and put the wrong Realtek chip on their boards, LOL. ALC888DD is what we were promised, ALC888 is what we got (no DD = no Dolby Digital Live and no DTS Connect).
I love the look of these Shuttles but I love not wasting money and being able to OC more. Maybe when they release those XPCs (I think theyre called?) I can get around the wasting money part at least.
and I can overclock just fine with mine thankyouverymuch, in fact better than a lot of enthusiast boards. 3.5GHz on an E6750 is no problem. still tweaking and I hope to get 3.8 stable.
Man, I should have snagged that SP35P2-Pro on the egg when it was down to 359.00. It has jumped up to $400, and stuck there. Been watching for at least free shipping (To still feel like I got some kind of deal) I hate Newegg's sliding scale of pricing based on demand.