Dec 10, 2007 #1 N Nhont. n00b Joined Dec 7, 2007 Messages 6 Does anyone know a lot about the Shuttle SP35P2 PRO that would help me? I was wondering if a Sapphire Radeon 3870 512MB able to run in this system with 400W? HELP ME ! - NhonT.
Does anyone know a lot about the Shuttle SP35P2 PRO that would help me? I was wondering if a Sapphire Radeon 3870 512MB able to run in this system with 400W? HELP ME ! - NhonT.
Dec 12, 2007 #2 R R3d Limp Gawd Joined Apr 3, 2006 Messages 271 might want to try the small form factor area.. it should be able to run in there.. but i'm not 100% sure on that
might want to try the small form factor area.. it should be able to run in there.. but i'm not 100% sure on that
Dec 14, 2007 #3 E Erasmus354 [H]F Junkie Joined Mar 12, 2004 Messages 9,450 The power supply wont be an issue, only physical size.
Dec 17, 2007 #4 DeathFromBelow Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jul 15, 2005 Messages 7,315 I just put one together for my dad with a HIS brand HD 3870. It fit and runs fine with the included power supply.
I just put one together for my dad with a HIS brand HD 3870. It fit and runs fine with the included power supply.
Dec 19, 2007 #5 S steih n00b Joined Apr 20, 2007 Messages 4 check it out - http://www.sudhian.com/index.php?/forums/viewforum/4/ from sb81p owner