• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shuttle SN95G5 v3 questions

traetox

n00b
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
22
I just got my new SN95G5 v3 up and am absolutely loving it. I had a P4 2.6 for 3 years and forgot what it was like to have a quiet room. But a few questions to those users more experianced with this board.

I used to use an Audigy soundcard, and am not entirely sure if I am pleased with the quality of the onboard sound. I have noticed a few things, namely feedback through the front headphone ports. When ever I do anything (click, use scroll wheel, hard drive R/W, or open a window) I hear static through that port. This doesn't happen through the speakers, only through headphones.


I am thinking about throwing my audigy back in it, and wiring up the front panel to the cards internal pin grid. Has anyone ever done this? What all is involved to do so?





Kris
 
Back
Top