• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shuttle SN95G5 and 6800NU

Spaceninja

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
2,438
Has anyone tried a gf6800NU in one of these shuttles? The psu is only a 240 watt. I want to slap in a 16x dvdrw and a 76 gig raptor. If I need a bigger psu where can one be purchased?
 
it should work fine, I've seen many people that kind of setup. (such as me :D )
 
Don't worry. You can run two raptors and an X800XT PE in there if you want :p ;)
 
I have that same Raptor and a 6800 GT in my G5 and so far I have it clocked to Ultra speeds without a problem. I love my Shuttle/ :eek:
 
Nice, I am looking at getting one of these for a lan machine. Thanks for the information.
 
Spaceninja said:
Has anyone tried a gf6800NU in one of these shuttles? The psu is only a 240 watt. I want to slap in a 16x dvdrw and a 76 gig raptor. If I need a bigger psu where can one be purchased?
I have 6800GT and 2 raptors, works smooth.
 
Back
Top