I'm looking to replace my current tower system with something a little smaller, I've got it down to two real candidates and one outsider they are -
1) Shuttle SN25P (is there any other S939 SFF chassis that supports double slot PCIe graphics cards?)
2) SilverStone SG01 & MSI RS480M2-IL
3) The outsider, SilverStone LC11 MSI RS480M2-IL
The main concern with the SN25P is that my graphics card will physically fit into the chassis. The SG01 & LC11 a larger chassis' for but are far more flexible and have real upgrade potential. However the LC11 has an issue with its PSU, my current system seems to draw up to 335w which I think is a little to much for the LC11s 300w PSU to handle.
For the record my current system (and the bits I have to play with) is -
Chieftec TX01BLD
Antec NeoPower
Abit AN8
Athlon64 3800+ (S939)
1GB PC3200 (Crucial)
HIS X800 XL IceQ
WD Raptor 74GB
LGE GSA4163B
So comments and ideas please...
1) Shuttle SN25P (is there any other S939 SFF chassis that supports double slot PCIe graphics cards?)
2) SilverStone SG01 & MSI RS480M2-IL
3) The outsider, SilverStone LC11 MSI RS480M2-IL
The main concern with the SN25P is that my graphics card will physically fit into the chassis. The SG01 & LC11 a larger chassis' for but are far more flexible and have real upgrade potential. However the LC11 has an issue with its PSU, my current system seems to draw up to 335w which I think is a little to much for the LC11s 300w PSU to handle.
For the record my current system (and the bits I have to play with) is -
Chieftec TX01BLD
Antec NeoPower
Abit AN8
Athlon64 3800+ (S939)
1GB PC3200 (Crucial)
HIS X800 XL IceQ
WD Raptor 74GB
LGE GSA4163B
So comments and ideas please...