• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shuttle SFF w/ 2 5.25" bays?

HC77

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
88
Hi,
Does anyone know if Shuttle currently makes a SFF system with 2 5.25" bays? I thought I'd read something about them teaming up with Soldam last year and doing this...

Also, is there anyone that makes a SFF system with 1xAGP, AND 2x PCI expansion slots? (If not, the standard 1xAGP and 1xPCI is acceptable)

I'm looking for something that has a small footprint, is portable, has room for a DVDRW & a removable HDD enclosure, with both IDE and SATA support, and preferable runs on an Intel chipset. Hopefully running relatively cool and quiet...

It seems that the Antec Aria would be ideal for what I need, except that it only has one bay...
 
No Shuttles with 2x5.25 bays. Also, none have 2xPCI and AGP. Aria is a closest match for you, but it runs really hot. Really hot.

I will point out, however, that there are quite a few of them around here.
 
the@ntipop said:
No Shuttles with 2x5.25 bays. Also, none have 2xPCI and AGP. Aria is a closest match for you, but it runs really hot. Really hot.

I will point out, however, that there are quite a few of them around here.

Yeah, but the Aria only has 1x5.25" bay, from what I have read/seen in pictures... Actually, 1xAGP 1xPCI will do fine. But I definitely need a cool running 2x5.25 Pentium based SFF system.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top