hobbiteater
n00b
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4
I have a Shuttle SFF SN95G with an MSI Geforce 6600GT video card. The case itself is whisper quiet and the loudest thing in the case is the video card by far. I have been looking around at other cooling options such as the Zalman and a few others, but most of those fans w/heatsinks are 30mm or so in height minimum.
I meansured the clearance from the video card to the side of the case and the largest fan w/heatsink I could get is 22mm. The existing one on the video card is about 19mm.
Does anyone have suggestions as to what I could do? I could just leave it since the case is still pretty quiet, but having even less noise is always a plus. Thanks
I meansured the clearance from the video card to the side of the case and the largest fan w/heatsink I could get is 22mm. The existing one on the video card is about 19mm.
Does anyone have suggestions as to what I could do? I could just leave it since the case is still pretty quiet, but having even less noise is always a plus. Thanks