• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shuttle SD39P2 issue - Front headphone jack not working

unborracho

n00b
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
17
Has anyone had this issue? I just setup this shuttle SD39P2 system and when I plug my headphones into the front jack the sound still comes out of my speakers and nothing through the headphones... somewhat frustrating. The mic-jack in the front works just fine though... as do the USB ports.

I'm using Vista if it makes any difference.
 
Back
Top