• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

shuttle sd32g2 gpu??

antok86

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Feb 26, 2006
Messages
8,682
what gpu can i use with this system-sd32g2

its running a 1 hard drive, dvd, rom and e6420. i think the psu is a 250watt. i was thinking i can get a 8600GT. can i go with a higher series? maybe 8800GT or one of the 9 series. i dont know which will work. so if you have this model please post what video card your using . thanks
 
Shuttle PSUs are know to be stronger than they claim, so I'm pretty sure you can get a 8800gt. If not, go with the 9600 over the 8600.
 
I did the 9600gt and will probably trade up to a 9800gt I am pretty sure my ps can handle it...very happy with 9600gt over 8800gt with price/perf
 
Back
Top