• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Shuttle SB75G2 motherboard question

takeabao

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
359
Does anybody know what size (mini-ATX, micro-ATX, etc.), the mobo on the SB75G2 is? I'm looking to swap it out into a full-tower since, sadly, I have outgrown the OC'ing/heat limitations of my SFF. Thanks in advance.
 
It's a form factor specifically designed for the shuttle case- it won't fit in a normal ATX setup. Sorry 'bout that..

takeabao said:
Does anybody know what size (mini-ATX, micro-ATX, etc.), the mobo on the SB75G2 is? I'm looking to swap it out into a full-tower since, sadly, I have outgrown the OC'ing/heat limitations of my SFF. Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top