Shuttle SB61g1 heatsink (need quick answer!)

anths

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 14, 2001
Messages
491
Just wondering if I can use a heatsink like the SP-94 in the shuttle since it mount through mounting holes and not the regular mounts. If you can't tell by the question, I dont have my shuttle in yet, should be here in the next two days but I have to order my heatsink tomorrow! I am only planning on using a 92mm Panaflo h1a, no way on this Earth will I place a tornado in my case! Also going to throw 2 80mm h1a's on the side for intake and a 80mm h1a for exhaust so it should have decent airflow.
 
If you have any clearance for the SP94 then go for it......the heatpipe is at great effect with the shuttle since the board is lying down........You might want to try those products that aerocool and gigabyte high tower offers as well coz IMO is a complete crap for a desktop when installed because the heatpipe is lying on it's side but it works for shuttle perfectly...........
 
Back
Top