Shuttle + PCP&C 510 SLi

MaMMa

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
6,778
I was thinking about selling my main rig and building a shuttle. I love my PCP&C and was wondering if I could keep the psu and use it for my shuttle, would this be too much power?
 
MaMMa said:
I was thinking about selling my main rig and building a shuttle. I love my PCP&C and was wondering if I could keep the psu and use it for my shuttle, would this be too much power?

The last shuttle I built would not be capable of accepting a standard ATX supply...this may be different if the new models are larger but....I am not sure
 
It wont fit. Just keep the PCP&C and use it for another desktop rig.....
 
Bullitt said:
It wont fit. Just keep the PCP&C and use it for another desktop rig.....

yea i'm aware of that, im not worried about how it looks, i just dont want to sell my psu :(
 
Back
Top