ch0s3npimp

Weaksauce
DSC00207.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

Originally posted by ch0s3npimp
how would u install windows xp
??:eek:

Im guessing that he installed a CD-rom and then installed windows, then installed his LCD :rolleyes:

Why are people so critical on these boards, i've been here a long time and all I wan't to do is blow your brains out then blow mine out. Jesus Christ

he already stated where he posted those pictures at the other forum that he removes the cdrom after getting the os on and uses remote programs to put other software and whatever else on

and other then the top fan hole that can be cleaned up with a grinding stone but he also stated that he is making a new cover for it

to bad the guy isnt here to defend himself and these pictures where hijacked from an other site

he is making a new top and that was just for the meantime

and like i stated nothing a grinding stone cant fix

i know personally i could fix that with no issue

This mod is a good idea, but black on white doesn't look good here. What I'd do is this:

1. Take a piece of acrylic (same thickness as that of case), cut it sto size
  2. cut out slot that is as bit as the CD drive tray front
  3. paint frame silver from behind
  4. attatch the display itself (not the controller) to the front of a CD drive tray.
  5. put the cou-out piece of acrylic in front of this.
  6. punch four holes (three small for teh LCD buttons, 1 big for CD eject button) in the big piece, save the cutouts. Glue them to switches, glue the switches to the plastic bezel.
  7. enjoy your slide-out lcd!
  8. (note: requires insane skills)
    [/list=1]

Back