• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ShutOff valves

linger

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
290
I want to know where i could get a valve that would go in between two tubes, and be able to close and open - shut off or on. I thought i could look in a plumbing store or something, but since its for a computer my dad says i should find something of higher quality that wont leak. Do you guys have any ideas, what to buy/ where to buy?
Thanks in advance
 
A plumbing store would have high quality stuff that won't leak...that is provided you take the proper precautions such as hoseclamps or sealant etc.... As far as I know, there aren't any "built for computer" watercooling valves, and even if there were, I would still trust sturdy metal plumbing fixtures anyway.
 
Back
Top