Shut Down Your Console To Save The Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thank you for responding logically this time.

Seems there's not much more that can be said now though.

I'll just leave one more food for thought comment:

How many species, ecosystems, and resources must be wiped out to satisfy this need for your "humanity."

And you're definitely right about me throwing my degree in there, but keep in mind you kind of asked for it when you cast off my opinion simply by saying "what sort of special knowledge do you have." Show respect to get it.

Well I thank you for responding logically this time.

Seems there's not much more that can be said now though.

I'll just leave one more food for thought comment:

How many species, ecosystems, and resources must be wiped out to satisfy this need for your "humanity."
ooh, I'll take the opportunity to respond. or wait... does that "food for thought comment" mean you have no need or respect for humanity to exist? Does your argument for population control mean all people should be exterminated to save the Earth?

If you're not ready to bring a child into the world because there might be issues that crop up, you don't deserve a child in the first place. Have you ever thought of the attitudes of children? Those can be more tormenting to a parent than a simple disability or handicap. What do we do then, implement mind control so we can set our child's behavior to what we want it to be?

Well, a child with a healthy body is more likely to have a positive attitude when he/she goes about the world, than a child borne with PKU, autoimmune diseases, and a higher risk of cancer.

Also some genes can affect behavior. But let's not go there.

Well, a child with a healthy body is more likely to have a positive attitude when he/she goes about the world, than a child borne with PKU, autoimmune diseases, and a higher risk of cancer.

Also some genes can affect behavior. But let's not go there.
That doesn't mean a thing. I've seen plenty of people with disabilities and terminal illnesses have a better outlook on life than perfectly healthy emo kids in high schools that have everything from BMW's to iPods to food on the table every day. Let's start engineering their attitudes to work better too, right? Mind control is next, huh?

And you're definitely right about me throwing my degree in there, but keep in mind you kind of asked for it when you cast off my opinion simply by saying "what sort of special knowledge do you have." Show respect to get it.

Now you want respect for a degree?

Not in my lifetime, I will show respect for results but never for a piece of paper that makes some people think they are already superior in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back