Shroomiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dersonmg

Limp Gawd
I believe i got scamed by this guy , he sold me a Gtx970 on august 1 he said he didnt have heatware but i talked to him on this Ebay acc since he was a longtime [H] member i didnt mind when he requested payment via gift that should been my flag.. last i heard from him was on the 7 he sent me this:

Hey there.
I apologize but I wasn't able to have the card properly packaged and dropped off at USPS until Tuesday night... but yes it's been shipped and I have the receipt at home. I can update you with tracking after work tonight if it does not arrive today- though it likely will.
Thanks again!

Hasnt logged in since, anyone dealt with guy before? Any advice? Maybe ill go look for him in Rochester NY, his Paypal acc is under XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well his thread seemed a little questionable which is why I never decided to buy from him in the end. His paypal email also looked quite fishy.

Here was my messages with him regarding the iPhone 6 he was planning to sell for <$300

kMd90zE.jpg

He was selling a 390x and I almost bit. But he have me the same shit. Told me something was wrong with his paypal account and could only do friends and family gift payment. I said no, and he offered to give me an invoice. I said no. So yes, I bet he got you.

Never pay with gift payment.....I'm not sure why I have to say this in every thread that gets posted in here..in any event, I see you found his heat account and left appropriate heat...and it seems his eBay account is also now suspended.

There is really nothing you can do at this point, you can try a chargeback with PayPal, Im not sure if that's an option, but I have read of other people being able to do it even when they paid with a gift payment..so try that route, you have nothing to lose

In any event, Ill send him a PM and ask him to respond, but if he does not sign back on, that wont be of much help.

keep me posted, because this is not the first time his name has come up, and there is a good chance it will be the end of his time here

I've dealt with him before, bought an Xbox One controller from him and it was smooth sailing. He does in fact have a heat account, so....idk what else to say.

I rbought a R9 290 Tri-X from him. not issues with it. he had the original box but didnt have the plastic casing that belonged with it. but hey it works and theres no damage to the card.

Well his thread seemed a little questionable which is why I never decided to buy from him in the end. His paypal email also looked quite fishy.

Here was my messages with him regarding the iPhone 6 he was planning to sell for <$300

kMd90zE.jpg

That email address definitely is not the same as the heat email. It also screams "I just randomly typed something in to create an address real quick" which is a pretty good reason to back away from a deal by itself.

I'd have to guess someone jacked his account here and he was using the same password for ebay.

That email address definitely is not the same as the heat email. It also screams "I just randomly typed something in to create an address real quick" which is a pretty good reason to back away from a deal by itself.

That email looks like initials and birthday to me...:confused:

That email looks like initials and birthday to me...:confused:

I'll confirm that the first three initials are his name but I am unsure of his birthday.. I've got his paypal info still. But that email is different than the one I used.

If you have first last name middle I itial and birthday, I'd sue in small claims court for the max in your state.

Shit gets real when a sheriff drops off an out of state summons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back