• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Show Your CRT Setups!

lol, i have 2x 22" and 4x 17" sitting collegting dust in my basement, does that count?
 
12sh.jpg

43tl.jpg



Coming up, a 2405!!! :D
BTW i made the whole desk my self. Cost me $60.
 
this thread just brought me on a ride in the roflcopter

...no, for real... it did
 
My desk. Nothing special, some old CTX 17" I picked up from a used computer store. I like it, though.

mydeskflash9hv.jpg
 
Thought I'd dig this thread up from the dead....

Heres my CRT setup with a Sony CPD-G410R and a Sony KD-34XBR960N

crtsetup6kq.jpg
 
Narisatu said:
How is that X-52 flight controller? Any problems with games like BF1942 or BF2?
its alright, bf1942 you need a tofix thats avalible in the saitek forums, bf2 works great, and the programming software is a batich, but otherwse good controller
 
mathesar said:
I just replaced my 32HS510 (pictured in previous post) with an XBR960N as well ;) , How do you like yours?

XBR960N_1.jpg


Nice taste in TV selection there! So far its been pretty sweet. Unfortunately, I live in the sticks so its tough to receive local HD channels. I also have a 5.1 setup but its not pictured.
 
HOCP.JPG


hl2.jpg


This is my Monster.

21" Sony Trinitron FD Perfect Flat IBM P275 Black DVI+VGA .24mm Aperture Grille 2048x1536 6652U3N

Oh and the second photo is at 2048x1536 75 hz.
 
Back
Top