• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show off your iDevice decals

jeutie

n00b
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
24
So I guess it's a trend to put a vinyl decal on your Macbook to make it a little more unique. I, myself, have put a Yoshi Tongue decal on it, purchased from The Decal Guru. I was wondering if there are other people with some decals on their iDevices as well? If so, show them off here.

Here is mine:
yoongue0101582std.png
 
So I guess it's a trend to put a vinyl decal on your Macbook to make it a little more unique. I, myself, have put a Yoshi Tongue decal on it, purchased from The Decal Guru. I was wondering if there are other people with some decals on their iDevices as well? If so, show them off here.

Here is mine:
yoongue0101582std.png

My wife has that one in green. Here is my iPad.

ipad-transformers.jpg
 
Back
Top