show me

MrDude010

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
93
the [H]ardest SFF you got. I need a reason to go back to SFF. Anything new, old, shiny whatever. Can anything overclock a c2d well at this point? Can it hold an 8800? Ill be building in a few months and ive yet to see anything to bring me back... is there something ive overlooked or should I not hold my breath.
 
I should have my SFF built within a week or two. Should have the following parts:

X2 3600 Brisbane
Thermaltake Lanbox
8800GTS/X1950XTX
 
Ill be stuffing an 8800GTX in my Lanbox. You can build a monster SFF. my list as follows


x2 5200+
Boistar T-Force 6100
8800GTX
(2) 300GB Seagate HDD
ETC..........
 
8800gts-2.jpg


MF8800GTX-5.jpg


Fragbox_SLI1.jpg


QMICRASLI-3.jpg
 
those are pretty hot pcs right there
well see
maybe a new case will come out that i havent seen before
thatd be fun lol
i like the modded shuttle
no dust issues?
 
Back
Top