• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

show me your...

burnin8r

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
1,211
fan controllers.

I recently bought a LanboxLite which has 4 fans (one intake and three exhaust).

I am debating whether to go with a 3.5" or a 5.25" panel, so show me what you got.

thnx in advance.
 


2x CoolerMaster CooldDrive 6.
Uses software (via internal or external USB), or the hardware buttons to control three 3-pin fans (and it's own internal fan, to cool the 3.5" HDD it holds), and monitors 4 temperatures via probes that can each have their own high-temp warning. Also available in black. $15-50, depending on vendor/sales.
 
f_P7010300m_f00e3f9.jpg

didnt have everthing pluged up when i took pic
 
thnx for the pics. I decided to go with a 3.5" fan controller because the Lanbox has stealthed drive bays and I didn t want to add something that would make the front too "busy".

lb_lite_1.jpg


I ordered the RH-35 SE from performance-pcs.com. Unfortunately its out of stock and they don t tell you this until after you order. So, the vertical 3.5" slot will take on a few silver knobs and I am relocating my hard drive to an unused 5.25" bay. Anyone know of another place that has the RH-35 SE ? Or possibly some other decent looking, well built Rheobus that fits in a 3.5" drive ? I don t want a cheap $5 ebay fan controller.
 
Back
Top