Show Me Your Loot

Eradan

[H]ard|Gawd
What console goodies did you get for Christmas?

No gaming plunder for me yet, but I have $325 in gift cards to burn. Waiting for stores to open but I have no idea what I'm going to pick up. I'm hoping you guys will inspire me. :D

Wii U SMB 3D World bundle, NES remix, and smash brothers. I'm enjoying mario a lot. Haven't played remix yet and smash is mostly waiting for friends.

XBone for me. Been out of the console crowd for quite a while since my last new console purchase was either a PS2 or 1st gen Xbox (can't remember). I'm liking it so far, but I'm not really a big fan of not being able to do much with it if the XBlive gets shut down again.

Sorry, but I have a new car I bought earlier this year that I am using this holiday season to tool around with :D. I did get my dad a XBONE with Forza 5 and Horizon 2 so we could play together online.

I do believe I've spent around $80 so far on the Steam sale this year. But this is a console gaming forum :p.

Sorry, but I have a new car I bought earlier this year that I am using this holiday season to tool around with :D. I did get my dad a XBONE with Forza 5 and Horizon 2 so we could play together online.

I do believe I've spent around $80 so far on the Steam sale this year. But this is a console gaming forum :p.

I was about to suggest the exact same thing. Forza 5 and Horizon 2 are amazing games with one being slightly more arcade and the other being slightly more of a sim. Both are gorgeous with impressive sound

I got a slab of thick cut bacon, a fruit cake, and $50 this year.

My wife got me an atari 2600 retro system. Pretty damn cool. Brings back some memories. I also bought myself an nvidia shield tablet which kicks ass.

I got a PS4, Extra Controller, AC:Unity, Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, and Plan on picking up COD game for two player.

On top of that, I upgraded my computer, and have a huge backlist of games to play, FC:4, The Crew, SC:II, Mass Effect 3, Stick of Truth, and DA:Inquisition.

I got Storm Island DLC for Forza Horizon 2. All my games for this year were already pre-ordered in Aug/Sep so I had nothing to buy towards end of the year. I haven't even picked up a single game on Steam sales.

Thanks for sharing, gang. I have yet to buy anything. It's not like I don't already have a big back-log of games to play. What I really need is a wireless headset so my wife can deal with all the racket! :)

I got a second Xbox one controller and halo mcc. Son got Lego marvel heros for xbox one. With my second controller now we can play it together :D

Got a Playstation TV and a 16GB Vita card.
Also got a RC Helicopter and a little nano quad copter.

Fun fun fun.

Batman New 52 vol 2 - 5, GTA:V (PS4), and DA: Inquisition(PS4).

Also, got permission from the wife to purchase a Samsung 40" for gaming as a birthday gift to myself.

I got The Evil Within, Shadow of Mordor, an extra controller and a year of PS Plus membership from my girl. I bought her and I an 8 day and night cruise to Alaska.

Seems fair no? Lol

I bought myself a Xbox One and so far loving it. Bought Destiny, Dead Rising 3, and Titanfall so far. Bought some PC games that were on sale and that's about it.

Bought my son some parts to assemble his first PC. (well, he has a laptop, but now wants to get into proper PC gaming) My wife and I made a deal not to buy each other presents this year, because we're going to take a longer than usual tropical vacation this year. We do it every year, but this time we're going to extend it. Still watching Steam for something I want, but don't already have. :D

Back