Should my Krait stay on?

illuminate

[H]ard|Gawd
I just bought the Razer Krait. It's an amazing mouse. Totally beats my old logitech one. Anyways

Should it/the lights on it go off when i turn my PC off? My old mouse with lights always went off but this one doesn't. I don't mind it being on, but should it STAY on?
Thanks

My Razer Copperhead did this. Don't believe there was anything wrong with it. More specifically it would turn off when the machine shut down, but if I clicked it on accident while everything was off it would flash once or twice then stay on, but everything else would stay off.

If it bothers you download and flash the latest firmware for it (which you should do anyway). I believe if you get the latest firmware and drivers you can choose to turn the various lights on and off as you like.

okay, ill grab the latest firmware. I installed the stuff that came with the driver CD, but that is _probably_ old. Thanks

my DeathAdder does this, i don't know why, when i turn off my comp everything goes off, then if i accidently click a button my deathadder, it goes on,
my copperhead doesn't do this,
my lachesis doesn't do this,
just my deathadder, weird.

Back